Saturday, December 22, 2007

All good things must come to an end

Whew, well, that’s it! I have addressed all of the prompts provided by Mary Henry and Brad, and that’s the close of BAM(H)! POW! SOB!

Technically I will note that the list provided had 29 prompts, the 29th being “HAPPY NEW YEAR!”, but I will address that in my own way next week.

On a personal note, in the middle of this big week on the blog, something pretty exciting happened---I got a job! I’m moving to Atlanta next month. My policy of not talking about work on the blog will continue, so you’ll have to chat with me if you would like to know more about what I’ll be doing. It's gonna be fun!

So, sadly, my ability to hang out with Mary Henry and Brad will not be as plentiful as it was during these last few months of unemployment. But don’t worry, guys, we will always have the memory of BAM(H)! POW! SOB! to keep us together. Thank you so much for the list of writing topics. I really appreciate your help in the assistance of my goal of writing 200 blog entries this year. After BAM(H)! POW! SOB! week, I have less than ten entries to go!

No comments: