Monday, December 24, 2007

Do you need a last-minute stocking stuffer?

If you need a last minute item to put in someone's stocking this Christmas, let me recommend Hershey's Goodnight Kisses Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. This is an extremely delicious product that will surely brighten anyone's Christmas!

What really sets this cocoa product apart from other cocoas is that it is made with tiny bits of Hershey's chocolate. When you get near the bottom of the cup, you may be sad, because your cocoa is almost gone, but let me tell you, the best is still to come! For, lingering at the bottom of the cup, are these tiny little Hershey's Kisses. I guess they don't all get melted by the hot water, and so your last sip of this delicious beverage is a sip of little chocolate morsels!

I will put out the disclaimer that my brother William found the appearance of these mini Kisses to be somewhat similar to rat poop, but if you can get past that, then you are in for a wonderful treat! This beverage is so sweet that I forego dessert and just have a cup of this instead! That is probably a good thing, because looking at the nutritional info, I am realizing how unhealthy this product is! Do not give this product to someone who has weight issues!

Hershey's Goodnight Kisses Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is 99.9% caffeine free, which I guess is why they call it Goodnight Kisses. Because it won't keep you awake. However, it might kind of keep you awake if you have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom. If you need a morning cocoa with a little bit of caffeine in it, I can recommend to you Swiss Miss Pick-Me-Up Cocoa, which claims to have as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. It does not however, have those little mini-kisses at the end of the cup, which is why I'm more wholeheartedly recommending the Hershey's Mix.

This product can probably be found at grocery stores, but I happened to find it at Wal-Mart. I realize that today is probably the least appealing day to go to Wal-Mart, but it will be worth it when you see the expression on your loved one's face when they realize that there are Hershey's kisses waiting for them in the bottom of their cup!

No comments: