Monday, December 3, 2007

Poll #2 Results

Well, Poll #2 is closed now. I learned a lot about what everyone has been up to these days. Thanks to everyone for participating.

Poll #2: What have you been up to these days?
-Same old, same old
-Eating my weight in cheese
-Getting used to the witness protection program
-I got the pox (chicken, small, or monkey)

20% of participants have just been up to same old, same old. My advice to you is to shake it up a little bit! Maybe buy a new party dress or quit your job or pick a fight with your significant other. These things are sure to create drama and excitement!

60% of participants have been eating their weight in cheese. To these people, I say, good work! Cheese is a delicious item. Have you been eating stinky cheese, or non-stinky cheese? What country does most of your cheese come from? Once I was trying to find some cheese from Germany for a German-themed party, and boy, I don't think I could find any cheese from Germany! Do you think that's a lingering effect of the Cold War? I encourage everyone who has been eating their weight in cheese to leave a comment with what kind of cheese they have been enjoying.

0% of participants are getting used to the witness protection program. I'm glad no one selected this option. It was actually a test. People in the witness protection program probably shouldn't participate in polls that involve identifying themselves as protected witnesses, because then shadowy types could track you down through your IP address or something. So I'm glad all of my readers who are in the witness protection program were wise enough not to select this option.

40% of participants have been dealing with pox of some type. To these readers, I say, I'm sorry, and I hope you feel better soon. Don't scratch. Take comfort in the fact that you are in good company, for Abraham Lincoln suffered from smallpox in 1863. He probably had it when he delivered the Gettysburg Address. What are you doing?


Okay, get ready for the next poll! Vote early and vote often!

No comments: