Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why no blogs? # 8

Okay, that last entry was a lie. Here is why there have been no blogs since November 4. I killed a monster. It was a big purple monster 40 stories high and to kill this monster I had to solve a series of puzzles and riddles. Then I had to place a stake dipped into the saliva of a cat into certain places on the monster's body. And it takes a long time to get enough cat saliva for that many stakes. Then I had to pull all the stakes back out and drain the monster's blood. Do you think the monster is sitting still for all this? OF COURSE NOT. So it's a real aerobic workout. Anyways, you let the monster's blood ferment for a few days and then you have it blessed by the pope and then you have it frozen into a giant popsicle and then you have to trick the monster into eating the popsicle, which will kill him. That took awhile, and now I have all my neighbors coming to the door night and day to thank me for finally killing that monster, and I was happy to do it, but they could have at least offered to help, you know? Or at least chip in a little something to defray the costs of killing the monster? Stop bringing me fruitcakes, neighbors. Start bringing me money. Or I might not kill the next monster, if you know what I mean.

So that's why there have been no blogs for the past 14 days.

No comments: