Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why no blogs? # 6

Okay, that last entry was a lie. Here is why there have been no blogs since November 4. I was waiting in line to see High School Musical 3. And there was a long line because we all know that the High School Musical thing is really really popular. It was so awesome that I was blinded by awesomeness so then I had to wait in line to see it again. And again and again and again because you guys, it was so sad! It was their senior year! And they dance in the rain? OMG, it was so awesome I might have to stop writing this post right this very second and go see HSM3 (that's totally what the kids call it) again. I must have seen it like a bazillion times. Also I've been really busy listening to the Jonas Brothers and I've been crying really hard because that one Jonas brother dumped Taylor Swift and OMG I thought they were soulmates. I can't wait to hear the songs Taylor Swift writes about that! But hopefully it will not make that one Jonas brother's diabetes any worse! As you can see, I really have my finger on the pulse of what's hot and hip these days, so paying attention to that takes up a lot of my time. So that's why there have been no blogs for the past 14 days.

No comments: