Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why no blogs? # 7

Okay, that last entry was a lie. Here is why there have been no blogs since November 4. I have been going to night school for cosmetology. I thought I would have plenty of time to blog during the day but it turns out there's a lot of homework. But! I have never been more bee-you-tiful. Every day I paint my fingernails a different color, and I paint my toenails a different but complimentary color. I do something time-consuming to my hair every day; examples include perming it, straightening it, and dyeing it. I put on all sorts of sparkly make-up. Then I criticize my work to myself in the mirror until I make myself cry. If my mascara runs, then I have to start ALL OVER. So that's the daytime routine, and then there are the classes all night, so as you can see every minute of the day is pretty well accounted for. So that's why there have been no blogs for the past 14 days.

No comments: