Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why no blogs? # 4

Okay, that last entry was a lie. Here is why there have been no blogs since November 4. I was stuck in traffic. Really, really bad traffic. For a few days I was stuck in traffic next to a chicken place and I could run in and get fried chicken so that was good. I listened to like seven audio books and won four radio call-in contests. I was able to fill up on gas at extremely low prices -- gas is under two dollars in Atlanta now! Slowly, slowly, I inched along, dreaming up blog entries I might write were I ever to get home again. I kept waiting to pass some construction or a car accident or something that would explain why traffic was at a standstill. Never saw anything, and I watched the news the second I got home to see what they said about it. They had no idea, so it remains a mystery. But boy, was I glad to get to a bathroom after two weeks in traffic! So that's why there have been no blogs for the past 14 days.

No comments: