Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sorry I ignored my blog for two weeks

I didn't blog for 14 whole days! I'm sorry! But now you have 14 new entries, one to mark each blogless day, so that should keep you busy for awhile.

The truth of the matter is I have no good reason for ignoring my blogging duties for 14 days except I did have to take some time off of work due to sickness. I had some feverish dreams that I thought might be worth getting up and typing out for the blog, like this one dream about walking in a rainy park and looking at statues of the Virgin Mary. Also I had a dream about shooting moose. And a dream that I swam with sardines in the ocean, and when I looked up from under the water, I could see planets. I had a dream that Regis Philbin danced with cheerleaders while I ate a porkchop sandwich. I had another dream about seeing Death himself walk over a bridge and another dream about hot wings. But other people's dreams are boring and maybe I only think mine were weird and interesting because I had a fever.

But anyways, fear not, dear readers. The blog is back in full swing and while there may be a recession going on, it won't hit this blog. Rather, this blog will fight the recession. There will be a surplus of blogs. There will be so many blog entries that your eyes will bleed. So many blog entries that you will cry and beg for mercy and say, "No, please, Molly, don't write so many blogs. I can't keep up!" But I will not heed your pleas and I will keep right on blogging. There will be so many blogs that you have to get glasses and a personal assistant to do your "day job" because your real job will be reading my innermost thoughts and hilarious observations. I hope the top thing on your Christmas list (or Hanukkah list, or Kwanza list, or whatever) is MORE BLOGS because that's what you're getting.

No comments: