Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why no blogs? # 10

Okay, that last entry was a lie. Here is why there have been no blogs since November 4. Guys, I am building an awesome castle out of Legos. Not some wimpy Lego castle for a Lego man and his Barbie bride. A real-life people-sized Lego castle. There is going to be a moat, six turrets and a working fireplace in every room.

I had to take a few days off from blogging to buy the land, lay the foundation, and buy 17 million Legos, but now I think I'm going at a pretty good clip and will be able to get more blogs in. Let me know if you have the time to make any of the following out of Legos:
-chandeliers
-corners (for the walls)
-toilet
-heating ducts
-kitchen table

I've been pretty busy on the walls and all the built-in bookcases. So that's why there have been no blogs for the past 14 days.

No comments: