Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why no blogs? # 5

Okay, that last entry was a lie. Here is why there have been no blogs since November 4. I got a haircut. I cut off like two or three inches of hair. Kinda a big deal for me. But maybe you've heard of a guy named Samson? Got a haircut and lost all his powers? THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME?! And when I think about what my powers might be, they generally relate to blogging. So blogging was the first thing to go.

And you know what's weird? I got my hair cut by a person named Delilah? And while she was cutting my hair, that lady Delilah was on the radio? She plays all the love songs? The radio Delilah makes me want to pull my eyelashes out so I was busy doing that as well. In addition to the loss of blogging powers. But luckily some fuzz is starting to reappear and my powers are slowly coming back. So that's why there have been no blogs for the past 14 days.

No comments: