Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why no blogs? # 3

Okay, that last entry was a lie. Here is why there have been no blogs since November 4. Remember how Barack Obama was elected on November 4? And how he started working on his cabinet and filling his high-ranking posts? Well, I have been busy getting vetted by Barack Obama. Due to national security, I can't really tell you what post I was up for, but let's just say I would probably meet the Pope, the Queen and Vladimir Putin were I selected for this post. I also can't tell you where I am in the vetting process, and I probably won't even be able to tell you if I'm selected. Security is that tight! As you've probably read in the news, Barack is taking a pretty hard line on his cabinet choices and asking them all sorts of weird questions about embarrassing emails or internet activity. While the blog is far from embarrassing, I just thought it was best to let my online persona lay low for awhile. So that's why there have been no blogs for the past 14 days.

No comments: