Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why no blogs? # 11

Okay, that last entry was a lie. Here is why there have been no blogs since November 4.

I got locked in a restroom stall.

The restroom stall was in a bookstore.

I called for help but no one came.

I'm too scared of germs to get that close to the floor to crawl out under the door, so I just stayed there.

Luckily I disregarded the rules about taking merchandise into the bathroom so I had a book. I read a book about Vietnam. Pretty interesting, but slow going. Even when they found me, 14 days later, I was only about halfway through the book. It's very long.

I was finally found when the growling of my stomach was heard over the folk rock playing in the bookstore.

Sadly, I didn't get anything free out of my ordeal. They did not even give me the book on Vietnam.

So that's why there have been no blogs for the past 14 days.

No comments: