Sunday, January 14, 2007

I still haven't found what I'm looking for

Today I had my favorite fast food meal of all time, which is of course the Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich (no lettuce on the sandwich) Combo.

Then I tried to do some shopping, which was mainly filled with disappointments. The disappointments included the Seahawks losing the playoff game to Chicago while I was in Fred Meyer (Fred Meyer announced that anti-depressants would be half-price in the pharmacy)and failing to find most of the things I was looking for. These things included a belt, a shower curtain, stationary, a biography of Pete Seeger and various CD's. Not finding the CD's was possibly most disturbing of all, because I went to Easy Street Records, which is my favorite record store and usually unfailingly reliable in terms of stock and price. But even they let me down. I'm not too worried, though, because I know a place, and that place is Amazon. Although my beltless situation is getting pretty dire as well.

Regardless, today was still a nice day. I drove around listening to Emmylou Harris and looking at the snow. Some of the things that I did manage to find were a t-shirt, cereal, Chlorox wipes, earrings, and shampoo/conditioner that promises that my hair won't get poofy as it dries.

No comments: