Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cool Hand Luke

My brief respite from wiggling it, just a little bit is explained by an awful awful sickness that I was plagued with for the past week. I was so sick. I don't even like to think about it. No medicine, not even the cough medicine I drank like water, even touched any of my symptoms. I am lucky to be alive.

Beverages I consumed in that period included the aforementioned Tussin Massive Cough (makes ya loopy!) and Emergen-C, cranberry flavor, which many swear by as a way to both feel immediately better and ward off any future demons. While tasty, it seems a little dangerous to send 1,667% of one's recommended daily Vitamin C down the hatch.

Yesterday I went skiing, something I have not attempted for about 10 years, and after the first hour passed (the first hour being much a repeat of what happened 10 years ago, minus the blood), I had a jolly good time. Call me a genuine Washingtonian, minus the bad driving and plus common sense.

The other day I got a spam email to my Yahoo account from Mollymeasor, with the subject line "miserly swamp." It was just too precious to delete. If anyone is looking for a nickname for me, I think Mollymeasor would be a good one.

The only other spam I have been unable to delete went to one of my work accounts, and it was from Saddam Hussein. With the subject line "mother raise." I just can't delete it, I don't know why!

No comments: