Friday, January 5, 2007

Worms don't dance

I generally think talking about dreams is boring, but on blogs, everything is boring, so here's what I dreamt last night:

Somehow I got the job of being Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's nanny. They liked that I treated them like regular people, and also, the baby (Shiloh) absolutely loved me. Unfortunately, as happens with most nannies, the dad started hitting on me. It was nice, but I had the feeling that Angelina would knife me if she found out. At this point, I woke myself up with my loud breathing (I am a little congested and my nostrils were making some weird wheezing sounds).

Luckily, I fell right back to sleep and right back to the same dream. Unluckily, Brangelina had adopted another baby in the time that I was awake. This fourth kid was just a head. It was part of their quest to adopt every single kind of baby in the world. So they just adopted a head. The rest of the body was blown off in a landmine. The head would just sit on the coffee table, and it was still a little bloody in the back. The head would try to talk, but it couldn't make any sounds, so it would just mouth things at me. It was creepy. So, despite being this kid's nanny, I just played with the other kids, and even one of the other kids was kind of mean to the baby head.

Then, I was helping Brangelina take all the kids to the movies, and who do we run into but Jennifer Aniston. It's the first time she has seen Brangelina with the kids, and understandably, she is shaken. She is so upset that this giant orange cat jumps out of her purse and she doesn't even notice. So I save the cat for her and give her a hug.

That is all I remember from this dream. There are many life lessons and keys to my personality in this dream, but I don't have time to go into them here.

No comments: