Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The bacon and port were good too

Here's what I've had for lunch recently:

Yesterday: I had a bowl of Red Berry Special K cereal. I like having cereal for meals, and I always feel especially good when I make a decision as healthy as Special K, until I realize that the size of my cereal bowls allows me to eat roughly half the box in one bowl. Thus negating any health benefits of eating Special K.

Today: Today I had some leftovers from a special dinner that was prepared for me last night. The dinner was beef tenderloin with roasted shallots, bacon and port. I am not a drug user, but I think that the experience that one gets from doing drugs might be similar to eating this. It was very good. This meal made me realize that I have not been eating enough shallots in my life. Shallots are delicious. This is a shout-out to the shallot. So, if you know how to cook, and you have a few hours to spare, I suggest you make this meal for me.

No comments: