Monday, October 22, 2007

One of these people is now married

One of my ideas for a blog about my brother's wedding (which you'll read about below), was just one picture of us as kids, put against one picture of us from the wedding. But I didn't take any pictures at the wedding, so let's just do several of us as kids.

George is two years younger than me. I should mention that I do have another brother named William, but I think he stole all photo albums in which he appears, and my mom stopped putting together albums when we started getting awkward and whatnot. So these are just me and Georgie:

This is from an obviously awesome period in our lives when we had matching Ghostbusters t-shirts, and I really wish I could remember this period better, and that it was still going on:



We were always party animals:



I don't know if it's too light to tell in this picture, but here we are leaning against a barbed wire fence. Why were they letting us do this? I have no idea. But perhaps that's why we're so tough today.




Really though, when George and I want to have some real fun, we put on our matching balloon jumpers and go crazy. That has not changed in twenty something years. We still love our matching balloon jumpers. I certainly hope that now that you're married, George, that we can still put on our matching jumpers and hang out:


No comments: