Thursday, May 28, 2009

robot riding a cat

The other day I was in a meeting at work. I had a pad and a pen to take notes. I started to write something down but ended up drawing a cat instead. Then the speaker said something about robots so I ended up drawing a robot also. But since I didn't really plan to draw either thing, they just happened, I didn't really plan out the page very well, and it ended up looking like the robot was standing on the cat.

I ended up being kind of taken with the image so I decided to try to replicate it in crayon:

Then I decided to draw a clown fish pulling a clown along:

Then I drew a cowgirl riding on a turtle, lassoing the moon.
The turtle has cowboy boots also. I'm still thinking about what my pictures mean, and I think it has something to with the interactions between man and nature?

No comments: