Sunday, April 15, 2007

know-it-all

Last night I was having all these weird dreams about celebrities, and when I woke up throughout the night, I'd think, hmm, interesting. Blog about it tomorrow. But of course when tomorrow comes I can't remember all the dreams, just the fact that I kept having interesting dreams. But that begs the question, are any dreams really ever that interesting.

Well, here are the two I remember:
1. Angelina Jolie was adopting another baby, and she named the baby Dixie. In the dream, I commented to someone that I doubted that Angelina would ever really name a baby Dixie, but the other person in the dream said that Angelina had adopted so many babies that she had run out of names and was cycling through names like Dixie.
2. Stephen Colbert and I were on a train trip, and we were updating a website all the time with things about our trip. I feel like we came to a lot of profound conclusions on the trip that were very vivid at 3 am but in the morning, I couldn't remember any of them.

Here's something from today that was not a dream:
I was driving north on Aurora and I passed a few guys on motorcycles, and one guy was up on one wheel! But not just a little bit up on one wheel; he was perpendicular to the road. He was like that for at least the ten seconds that I saw him, and who knows how long after. That is just crazy.

No comments: