Wednesday, February 7, 2007

jingle bells

In the past 24 hours, I have consumed three things with raspberry:
1. Last night's aforementioned raspberry Italian soda
2. The new Tully's Raspberry Truffle Mocha (pretty good, but does not taste very much like raspberry. Yet, comes with a Ghiradelli chocolate)
3. Raspberry sorbet for dessert tonight.

Is 2007 going to be the Year of the Raspberry? Possibly.

Today was the end of an era. Yes, today I ate the Lean Cuisine Fiesta Chicken while reading my Time Magazine at lunch. Frankly, it was pretty good, and didn't deserve the bad reputation that I gave it.

Alright I'm going to drink beers, watch all of the television that I've been too busy to watch in for the past few days, and read the weeklies. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more interesting observations.

2 comments:

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

Sigh...that is why I am still privately practicing my blogging and my interesting observations. I hope to be ready to go public by May or so.

BTW leaving this comment was very confusing. Thanks Blogger. Another reason why this is still a private practice, except for you, Matthew.