Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday morning so far

There's a new billboard up on the road I take to work. It's for Chick-fil-a, and instead of just having pictures of cows painting out their horribly spelled words, it has three-dimensional cows. When I see this billboard, I am consumed by just one thought for the duration of my commute:

I WANT TO STEAL THOSE COWS.

Now, I have seen these three-dimensional cows on Chick-fil-a billboards before, but never have the cows been such low-hanging fruit. And I mean that quite literally…the billboard seems lower to the ground than other billboards, and I think that I could make those cows mine, depending of course on what kind of adhesive is used to keep them up there.

MUST HAVE COWS.

In other Monday morning news, I rode the elevator up with this lady who was on her cell phone. She said "holy manoley!" in response to something on her call, and it really irked me. She was just trying too hard. However, it gave me the idea for a new phrase that is infinitely more adorable: "holy cannoli!" Look for me to drop this gem into conversation as much as possible.

No comments: