Saturday, June 7, 2008

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-best weekend ever!

Call me George…cause that’s my name. (That’s a literary reference, you bastards.)

If you’ve been reading my comments lately (and why wouldn’t you?), you know I’m pretty, pret-tay, pret-tay upset about the frequency of Molly’s posting. So I decide to come down to HOT-lanta to straighten things out.

The trip was no easy task. Battling high temperatures, traffic, gas prices and the state of South Carolina, I endured great obstacles on my journey to see my sister (have any of you driven through South Carolina, Really?). And I intend to inspire and write enough blog postings to make this journey worth it…you bastards.

Do you think I’ll see Outkast? I hope so!

Craziness, surely will ensue, so lock your doors, crank up your AC and stay close to the computer. Keep hitting refresh, cause we’ll be posting a lot…well, actually, we’re getting ready to go out for a few hours, so you have time to go to the store for snacks and beer. I’m a chips and salsa kinda guy if you need a recommendation.

No comments: