Thursday, July 2, 2009

Guacamolly!!!!!

Oh man, last night as I was drifting off to sleep I had realized that I should have titled my last post GUACAMOLLY. That's what I'm going to call guacamole from now on. You try it too and see if anyone says anything. Guacamolly. I just googled it and apparently other people have already thought of it, but since I came to the idea independently I shall still claim it as my own.

Anyways, I was too tired to get up and edit the title of the last post, so I am posting this as an addendum to the last post. Unfortunately, no dreams about guacamolly pools and popcorn stars last night. Instead, I dreamt that Sarah Palin made fun of me and that I did this really fancy dance down a flight of stairs. If this dance were to be performed in real life, it would likely result in a broken neck, so in dreams it shall stay.

No comments: